20 Great Reasons to Invest in Building a Swimming Pool in Portland
So you live in the Northwest and it’s not exactly the land o’ sunshine. You might even be thinking that building a pool in Portland, Oregon, is nuts. That the cost of building a swimming pool in Portland would not be worth the trouble, the short season, the investment.
Well, we have been building swimming pools and spas in Portland and Vancouver for more than 40 years (for many happy and satisfied pool owners) and we’re here to tell you that having a swimming pool in Portland or Vancouver or anywhere in the Northwest–is one of the best things you could do for your family and your lifestyle. Here’s why…
- Your kids learn to swim at an early age and gain confidence around the water. (It may even help them be smarter!)
- Your kids and their friends will gather at your house. You’ll know what your kids are up to.
- Your family can spend time together without having to get in the car and go somewhere else.
- You have the best place for your family and friends to gather for graduation and birthday parties, as well as other celebrations.
- Be the envy of the neighborhood
- Your pool area makes a great outdoor dining area in nice weather. (It does get nice in Portland, Oregon!)
- A swimming pool after a hard day’s work is the ultimate relaxation and rejuvenation.
- You have easy access to your exercise–no jumping in the car to drive to the gym.
- Swimming is gentle exercise–a great workout that’s easy on your joints.
- Swimming helps you look better, feel better and even sleep better.
- When it gets hot in Portland (and you know it does), you have a wonderful place to cool off.
- Your yard and lawn care is instantly made easier.
- Having a pool is an easy way to get your kids active and outside a lot more.
- Spending time in the pool or spa is a wonderful way to connect with your spouse.
- You get to enjoy your own backyard paradise.
- You’ll save money by be able to take year-round vacations in your own backyard.
- You’ll build your home’s value by creating a beautiful backyard space.
- You can express your artistic side with unique features like waterfalls, rock and fire
- Pools are easier than ever to design, build and maintain.
- You can create a smaller pool that the whole family can use—for a very reasonable budget. Building a swimming pool in Portland, Oregon, is possible!
Do you have questions about what it would take to create your own swimming pool and backyard oasis? Give us a call at 503–631-4806 or click here to download our content-packed and informative free report.
Powered by Facebook Comments