Now that fall is here, you’ve put the pool cover back on your swimming pool, but then it happens…. It’s not long til that heavy, wet load of rotting leaves and debris piles up on top of your pool cover.
If that happens at your pool, it might be time to check out a leaf net.
Here’s how leaf nets for swimming pools work and why they make your life a lot easier.
- Leaf nets are made of lightweight, durable mesh.
- They’re a simple solution to the problem of rotting, heavy leaves and debris.
- All you do is put leaf net cover on top of your winter cover before fall leaves begin to drop, then you just lift it off when leaves have finished falling.
- The leaf net protects your pool cover and prevents pool contamination from that all-to0-familar “tea-bag” staining of leaf debris and tannins.
- They’re a great way toNOT have those messy, decaying leaves covering your pool cover, and clogging your cover pump.
- Best of all, it’s a super easy-to-install pool accessory with a relatively low price point (around $100).
Questions about whether a leaf net makes sense for your swimming pool? As always, just give us a call at 503–631‑4816. And don’t miss these other helpful tips for prepping your pool for wintertime.
Powered by Facebook Comments